- www.thefanmuseum.org.uk/ The Fan Museum,Greenwich, U.K.
- www.fanassociation.org FANA – Our sister organisation in America
- cercledeleventail.fr The French Cercle De L’Eventail
- www.ventagli.org Ventagli – An Italian fan collection by Anna Checcoli.
- www.fanmakers.com/ The Worshipful Company of Fan Makers Guild in the UK
- www.eventails.net/ A French collector’s website – full of useful information
- www.handfanmuseum.com Fan Museum in California
- www.bielefeld.de/de/kf/museen_galerien/faecherkab A wonderful small German museum devoted to fans
- www.fancollection.net An Irish collection with a useful fan illustrations and a literature page
- www.fanmaker.co.uk John Brooker, now retired, was the only U.K. full time fanmaker. His site provides information on fan restoration and the fans he used to make for the film stars!
Interested in the history of dress and fashion? Visit The Costume Society! The society promotes scholarly research into dress and textiles, runs study days and social events plus an annual symposium. Why not join us? Details on our website at www.costumesociety.org.uk
- Olive Matthews Collection of dress and textiles including fans, at Chertsey Museum
- www.plastiquarian.com Website of the Plastics Historical Society for your plastic fans
- www.annehoguet.fr Musee de l’Eventail in Paris
- www.ubique.org/Webfans/Efan2Vest.htm A German enthusiast’s site
- www.collectorsweekly.com/fashion Collectors Weekly Vintage Fashion
- www.augustelauronce.fr/ Anne Mouliner-Krebs collection and research on Lauronce fans.
- www.archive.org/details/historyoffan00rhea. This is an online version of the large and famous “History of the Fan” by G. Woolliscroft Rhead, published in 1910
We would like to link this web page in with others of similar interest. If you have a web page, or know of one which could be linked to us, please let us have the URL on our contact form. Our policy is only to provide links to non-profit making organisations. If you have news relevant to the fan world, please use our contact form and we will consider it as a News item for this site.