- www.fanmakers.com/ The Worshipful Company of Fan Makers Guild in the UK
- www.thefanmuseum.org.uk/ The Fan Museum,Greenwich, U.K.
- www.fanmaker.co.uk John Brooker, now retired, was the only U.K. full time fanmaker. His site provides information on fan restoration and the fans he used to make for the film stars!
- www.handfanmuseum.com Fan Museum in California
galerien/faecherkabA wonderful small German museum devoted to fans
- www.annehoguet.fr Musee de lâEventail in Paris
- Olive Matthews Collection of dress and textiles including fans, at Chertsey Museum
- www.plastiquarian.com Website of the Plastics Historical Society for your plastic fans
fashionCollectors Weekly Vintage Fashion
historyoffan00rhea. This is an online version of the large and famous âHistory of the Fanâ by G. Woolliscroft Rhead, published in 1910